Shami’s Five-Wicket Haul Restricts Australia to 276 in First ODI
– India won the toss and chose to bowl first in the first ODI at Mohali.
– Mohammed Shami took five wickets for 51 runs and was the best bowler for India.
– David Warner scored a half-century (52) and was the top scorer for Australia.
– Steve Smith (41) and Marnus Labuschagne (39) also contributed to the Australian innings.
– Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, and Shardul Thakur took one wicket each for India.
– Australia lost wickets at regular intervals and could not build a big partnership.
– Cameron Green was run out for 28 after a mix-up with Alex Carey.
– Pat Cummins hit some boundaries in the last over and took the Australian score to 276 for 9 in 50 overs.
– India need 277 runs to win the match and take a 1-0 lead in the series.
– KL Rahul is leading the Indian team in the absence of Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli.